Learn - Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
About the Course:
Are you still wondering “What is Digital marketing?”.
Well! You are not the only one who wants to understand the “whys and whats” of Digital Marketing.
This short and precise course is your gateway to the world of Digital marketing and will help you understand the fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
From explaining the rise of digital marketing over the years to explaining the latest Methods of Digital Marketing, all Fundamentals of Digital Marketing are covered.
Introduction to the Course
- Students who are inquisitive about Digital Marketing.
- Entrepreneurs who are looking for cost effective methods to promote their product/services.
- Working Professionals who want to add a skill set to their existing skill sets (note : digital marketing is not restricted to professionals from technical background. The skill can be learned by anyone who knows how to use a laptop and internet. Since you are reading this course description on my website, I am confident you qualify to take this course 😊 )
- Freelancers who want the freedom to work from home but have no clue on how they can promote their services.
- Lecture 1 – Introduction to Course
- Lecture 2 – What is Digital Marketing?
- Lecture 3 – Overview of SEO
- Lecture 4 – Understanding Social Media Marketing
- Lecture 5 – Email Marketing : The oldest method in Marketing
- Lecture 6 – Role of Paid Campaigns in Digital Marketing
- Lecture 7 – Affiliate Marketing : A unique way of Earning
- Lecture 8 – Content Marketing : an indispensable part of all methods of Digital Marketing
- Lecture 9 – Benefits of Digital Marketing
Meet the Instructor:
Jasmeet started his entrepreneurial journey 12 years back as a founder of an IT company in India.
In between, he worked as a co-founder of a Digital marketing Agency – The Sharp Brain.
In the last 5 years, he has trained more than ten thousand students in Digital marketing and Entrepreneurship using offline and online media.
He loves to write, drink coffee and answer questions on Quora 🙂
At present, he stays in Australia with his family.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion from Udemy