1200+ Students Enrolled!
Average Rating on Udemy
About the Course:
Start the year 2020 by learning a skill which will help you move forward in this Digital Era.
Gone are the times, when you had to rely on a designer or developer to create a website for you.
The platform (WordPress) allows you to create your own websites with the best of features without any knowledge of coding or programming.
Learn WordPress – A platform which is used by some of the best websites in the world like New York Times, Forbes, Wall Street Journal to name a few.
- Anyone who is looking to setup a website of their own without knowing any coding or programming.
- Anyone who wants to learn WordPress in a step-by-step manner.
- Small Business and Startup Owners who want to manage their own websites using WordPress.
- Bloggers looking for an easy to use blogging platform.
- Freelancers or Small Business Owners who want to offer web design as a service.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to WordPress
- Chapter 2 – Lear to Publish a Blog and a Page
- Chapter 3 – Understanding Settings of WordPress
- Chapter 4 – Learn “How to use Features under Appearance” in WordPress
- Chapter 5– Become and advanced WordPress user by learning – How to use Plugins and widgets
- Chapter 6 – Understanding the concept of managing users, files (media) and various tools options in WordPress
- Chapter 7 – Time to learn – How to design your own web page using WYSIWYG Editors like Divi
Meet the Instructor:
Jasmeet started his entrepreneurial journey 12 years back as a founder of an IT company in India.
In between, he worked as a co-founder of a Digital marketing Agency – The Sharp Brain.
In the last 5 years, he has trained more than ten thousand students in Digital marketing and Entrepreneurship using offline and online media.
He loves to write, drink coffee and answer questions on Quora 🙂
At present, he stays in Australia with his family.
- Full lifetime Access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion from Udemy
- 4 hour on-demand Video